Acrosser Technology announces the ATOM N270 based industrial-grade console server, ACS-R5401FL. Comparing with other commercial systems, all of them equipped with fan which is liable to be out-of-order. ACS-R5401FL is designed without fan for rugged environment and it can operate up to 55 degree Celsius.
ACS-R5401FL series have 8 or 16 x COM ports which are 3-in-1 selectable for RS-232, RS-422 and RS-485. IT specialists can select suitable protocol to connect their devices and all of these ports are protected from ESD surge. Both front and back panels have USB and console ports for easy management. ACS-R5401FL also has 3 x console and 10 x LAN ports for different network connections. IT specialists can monitor and manage any connected devices, even when the IP network is down. Because ACS-R5401FL is IP-based, IT specialists can security access it using a secure web browser or SSH(secure shell) client at anytime/anywhere. So, IT specialists can resolve incidents and problems quickly to reduce downtime and save management costs..
ACS-R5401FL series are available now. For more information, please contact ACROSSER Technology, ACROSSER USA, and ACROSSER worldwide resellers in your local area.
● 2U Rack Mount fanless platform
● ATOM N270 processor + ICH7M chip set
● Up to 2GB memory (1GB pre-installed)
● 8 or 16 isolated RS-232/422/485 ports
● 3 console ports for remote and local management
● 2KVrms power protection isolation
● Up to 15KV ESD protection
● 2 x GbE + 8 FE LAN ports
● Standard PCI slot expansion
● 6 x USB ports and VGA port
● 0 ~ 55 degree C operating temperature